Monday, April 9, 2012

:D I feel special!

 Wow. I set up AOAB Saturday. In only 3 days, I've gotten 18 pageviews. I feel special! I feel like I finally found my calling in life....be a Apostolic Budget Blogger. I never really figured out that this would mean so much to me but it does.
 I want to send a shout out to:...:...:
 ~~~My Beloved Fans! Where would I be with out ya'll? Answer: I'd be sad because I would have no views! Thank you so much and please pray for our Missionaries (Global and NorthAmerican! The Gospel is being shared, amen!), please send in any Prayer requests also. I'd love to pray for you!~~~
   So something new I'm starting: seems cool so lets see....personal shout outs and requests!
Rules??
None this time! All I need is your first name, nearest big city (like if your from Texas, say Houston or Dallas. Louisiana, NOLA or Baton Rouge. New York, Albany or NewYorkCity. So on and so on!) and your state. Here's a sample:
 ***Special shout out to Emily in North Paris, France! May you have a blessed day! ***
 See, Me Cher, I want to recoginize YOU! So start sendin in, because I  just fixed the comment box to where ANYONE can comment!
 
~LM~

No comments:

Post a Comment