Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pentecostal Apperal!

  Ok, so last week, I was looking to find something I wanted for my birthday...I simply searched "Apostolic Clothing" on Bing.com {my favorite search engine. I won't use anything else!}. Well, I came across www.PentecostalApperal.com. Well, I got to looking on it, and aaaaaaaaaaw I seen the "At a Glance" and "Kiss Me Goodbye" skirts. I knew I had fallen in love.
  So, I totally forgot where to get the skirts and ended up conducting a 2-3 day search for the skirts. Yes, I had to. Doesn't seem right, me forgoting soemthing THAT important. If you could see me, I am laughing my hair down, and that is very hard to do.
  Here is an overveiw of WWW.PENTECOSTALAPPERAL.COM:
 At a Glance: So, they have their very own newsletter called "The Empress" I haven't signed up yet so I don't know if it's helpful or not. I do love the opening letter on Home page. They have pictures of real people in the clothing so you know what would be cute and they have an assortment of clothing colors. SHIRTS: They come in FOUR COLORS with four different flower colors. SKIRT: They come in four colors (Polka, black, blue, red) and the flowers come in THREE arrangements and FIVE colors (red, black, white, purple, blue).
 Rating: I give them !!!FIVE STARS!!! They are all around beautiful and I think they deserve some praise! I don't see anything wrong with the site or clothing.
  So check them out. I like them and You will to, my friend! Just take a look. You will fall in love!

 Loves, Ma Cher :D
 ~~~Louisina Modestia~~~

2 comments:

  1. 1. The link no longer works.

    2. The link would not have worked anyway, because you don't know how to spell "apparel".

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I'm sorry that I was in 7th grade at that time and I had not covered that word yet. I was tired and I couldn't remember how to spell it. The link should be www.PentecostalApparel.com.
    LA MOD

    ReplyDelete