Friday, April 20, 2012

Some times, we don't run into trouble...trouble finds us!

 From the little things, like a filling (dental) breaking or a missed call from a hateful-not-so-friend, to the big things; such as you puppy going missing, your horse having to be put down, car breaking down, etc etc etc etc! It goes on and on, infinaty and way beyond.
 You know, we do as we should but trouble comes a knocking. And, as it is said, we are supposed to REJOICE when trouble comes knocking because we're doing something right? Can I get a "Amen" or a "Mmmhmm...." or just a nod? Prolly so!
 So, needless to say, I need not complain and need SO to be glad because Satan trying to get at me! A I was taught growing up, Satan has to go to God, ask him if he can bother me, get permission and then come at me! When Satan knocks me down, I come bac up fighting, I am a kickin and a punchin old Lucifer showing him NEVA to touch GOD'S CHILD!
 So yes I die daily and suffer daily, nightly, yearly etc but as in the bible it says, for what ever we go through on earth we WILL conquer and one day, we WILL be walking streets of GOLD with JESUS CHRIST, we will be paid back for it all, AMEN! THERE WILL BE A PAY DAY AT THE END OF THE ROAD!!!!!!
  Amen, thank you for letting me deliver this sermonette. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment