Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Let em dig their own grave...

 Growing up, I've heard the sayin "Lettem dig dar own grave" but not until this past month did it finally give itself meaning.
  Karrie decided to start coming to our church. Karrie was uptight, she was a...bull dozer, it was her way or the highway etc. Worst of all, she was talking about God saving her, but she really didn't accept the Pentecostal ways.
 In our Easter program, she had her hair cut to her shoulders, lots of makeup, painted nails and pants. She was IN our Easter program as the blind woman...
 I also heard "You Gotta Meet Him in the Middle" my favorite phrase from Red Fern Grows.
 I know, I was raised Pentecost and I am not perfect but she came in OVER our Ladies of the church and told us what to do. She even corrected my preacher on the bible and she was raised baptist.
  She probably doesn't understand it, (she's 28) but, I always thought you had to meet God in the middle?! Well, time went on and she told my early-fifties-but-don't-look-it pastor he was sexy.
 A) If you're a woman of God, you wouldn't say nor think it. B) YOU DON'T SAY THAT TO A PERSON OF GOD! C) Lettem dig their own grave.
 Well, soon, everyone stopped letting her boss them and they drifted away.
Moral of the story: When someone does you wrong, don't worry. Let them dig their own grave, because what goes around comes around and if you do someone wrong, punishment will come.
 LET EM GO, AND LETTEM DIG DAR OWN GRAVE ME CHER!
_LaMoD_

No comments:

Post a Comment