Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's Aunt Sammie and I need YOU!!!

 So, I have been thinking lately and I decided that it's only fair that I feature my readers! I want to interview you. I want to feature you in my style options.
 Please comment if you have pics of totally fashion and modesty forward outfits.  or if you want to be in a segment called...well I need suggestions on that too! So, for ideas on the name, if you want to be featured, lemme know!
 Now, their are rules, to maintain that the segment is fair to all.
For Style Pics and Small Interview:
1) You must have pics that are atleast waist up in good lighting with a simple, nice background.
2) No makeup is to be worn in the pictures. Gloss is an exception as long as it is clear.
3) No trimmed or cut hair. If it is, is to be in bun; plait/braid; pony tail; where it cannot be seen in photo. Exception: If you have condition where your hair is growing back, please notify me. I will fully understand.
4) Nothing above the knees. It is not to be above your shins/knees. If so, it is disqualified.
5) No shirts/dresses are to bear your upper arms. It is to be at least 3-4 inches from your elbow, please.
6) No shirts/dresses to allow your cleavage to be shown. It is not to drop more than 3 inches past your collar bone.
7) No painted nails.
8) No jewelry, with the exception of Class, Engagement, Promise/Purity, Wedding, Daughter's rings.
  If you would like to be in the interview, please lemme know!
 ~LM~

No comments:

Post a Comment