Friday, April 20, 2012

Little Q n A for today.

 Sorry ya'll. I haven't been posting lately. I got alot on mind. Who don't? But I have beentyig tfind Top-Hat/Top Knotch chikens, and etc, I'm busy with everyday stuff... So here's some Q N A:

Question: I met a girl at school, and she wants to be my friend. She's a really worldly girl and she'd be a good prson to witness to. Except, my parents always taught me that God doesn't want for you to be their friend. That God wants us to stay away from people like them and stay with our kind. She's really nice..what do I do?
                                                                                     Asked By, Melanie in Seattle, Washington
Answer: Okay, Melanie, this is a tough one. Now, I think your parents are in the wrong. They are supposed to teach that we should love people from all walks of life, not just saved. I would talk with your parents and be like "Mom, Dad, I want to be Her friend so I can witness to her." explain why you want to.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment