Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dainty Jewells Overview

I love Dainty Jewels (daintyjewells.com). I love love love, but it's pricier than I like. I'm a cheap skate and I am not willing to pay $40 for a whole outfit. The most I've spent on clothes this year has been....$10 for a few plaid shirts (my weakness!) and a blue-jean skirt from Goodwill. The most last year was my $20 red heels (Also from Goodwill, but they were brand-spankin new! :)
 But if your budget is big or allowing you a splurge..well honey head to Dainty Jewells.
 I did find a vintage lacy shirt for $15, but, sadly, it was a medium and I'm a XL.
 On another hand, here's my *AWESOME-ITY FINDS* a new section of AOAB.
*AWESOME-ITY FINDS*: Betseyville. Simply search it on Dainty Jewells. I like the ruffles, which minimize our tummies. We big gals need fashion we can hide with in and still be beautiful, Me Cher! I alos LOVE LOVE LOVE the Britt. It is a skirt with a BIG [detacheable] bow in the leg. Ader-ble! I am also in Love with "Late Morning" it is simple yet so elegant! I wouldn't mind wearing this to camp meeting, being that I go to a small country church. Okay, now for our menly men; you can search JAS TIES which is the...er...brother site!
 *AT A GLANCE* Very sweet beautful clothing for any gal, Pentecostal or not who wants to be a Modestia (say it with me, mod-ee-stah ;)  I love their shoes. But, I can not decide for you so take a look, Honey Dew.
 This is only a view of my opinion, as you may think something TOTALLY different. And if so, just comment and tell me your views.
   Til we meet again,
 ~~Louisiana Modestia~~
P.S. I will soon have a email up that will come straight to me (Louisiana Modestia) if you want tme to feature your styles or do an interview. That'll be up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment