Monday, April 16, 2012

Writer's Block :(

 As long as I can remember, I've loved music. I've sang (in private) since I was five or six. Just about 3 years ago I began to sing in Church. I have recently (about two years ago) began to be a Every-Service-Singer at church.
 When I was about eight I began to wirte songs. They weren't that good but I made progress and a few years later, I sing, I songwrite. My problem is, I have Writers Block. I can't breakthrough my shell into the Supernatural to get intouch with the real me to write a song. I have a book of over 20 I have wrote, but I want to write more.
 I've tried listening to music, keeping it quite, etc but no hope!
 I have written 2 songs this week, though. I took Taylor Swift's "Tear Drops on My Guitar" and "Love Story" and made them Pentecostal versions!!!! Like here's one:
 "Holy Ghost Fallin On My Soul"'s chorus:
  Jesus is the reason for the Holy Ghost fallin on my soul, the only one who loves me more than I could ever know, he's the one I keep praisin, I know why I do....he's the reason for the holy ghost fallin on my soul, the only who could ever save this world. He's the Savior, He's the king, he loves me more than I'll ever know, sent his son to die for me..He gamme the Holy Ghost
  And "Testimoney"
And I say...
  Jesus please save me I don't need him nonono, I only need YOUR grace! Lord please save me, put in me ya secret place, when it's my time, take me to that Heavenly place oh, Wash me in your blood, Lord please keep me, help me not to stray. I'll keep praisin I'll keep a followin, cuz Jesus saved me, it's a testimoney I gotta tell oh, yes!

   Hope ya'll liked them! :)
LaMod

No comments:

Post a Comment