Saturday, April 21, 2012

I prayed and I was answered.

 So, Caitlyn and I met when I was in first grade. In 4th, my teacher Ms. Newcon, asked me to be Kaitlyn's tutor. She as failing in everything. (If F MINUS counts as failing!). So, I started to help her.
 "Okay, Kaitlyn, now, pay attetion to me. 56 times 92 equals 2345. Is this true or false?" She'd think. "Oh easy! 5+6+9+2= 22. 2+2=4 and 22+4+5+3=34 times 34 equals 1146. That's half of 2345! It's true!!!" I would look at her dumbfounded. "No, Kaitlyn. Who taught you math?!"
 I tried with her for a whole year until I got her on the A HONOR ROLL. I really worked. So over the summer, we became best friends. And from 4th until 7th, we were best friends.
 As time went on, we started to break away from each other. I was loyal etc but she wasn't. She stopped returning my calls, letters, emails, messages, etc.
 So, the other night I prayed "Lord, I'm about to call. If she doesn't answer, I know it's in your will to be left alone." Well, had it not been for Sarina, her sister, answering the phone, that call would have never been accepted.
 We chatted, Sarina and I, and soon Kaitlyn answered. We chatted. She seemed unresponsive and just plain bored with me. She said they'd eat dinner and she'd call me back. SHE MUST BE A SLOW EATER CUZ SHE AIN'T CALLED BACK IN ALMOST 2 DAYS!
 I just don't get it! Gosh, this has been going on almost 2 years! What did Ido to her???? Why can't she be my friend after ALL I've done for her!?!
 But, I prayed, she hasn't called back. It's a sign. It wasn't mean to be, and time will tell if I'll have a friend again.
_____ <3 _______

No comments:

Post a Comment