Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Easter on a Budget!

 So today is Easter. My family consists of my older brother, my mama, my dad and Me. So, that equals up to alot in money for clothing! But loh, my Mammi and I done got smart, Me Cher! This year, we didn't spend alot. Here's my list. . .
Mom: Skirt = Free (bought long ago.)
           Shirt = $1.99 (Half off. Was $3.99 but was a Goodwill half off tag!)
           Shoes = $1.99 (Goodwill.)
           Total: $3.98
Dad: Pants: Free. Already had.
         Shirt: $7.00 (Walmart.)
         Shoes: Free. Already had.
         Total: $7.00
Bubba: Pants: Free. AH.
             Shirt: $5 (Walmart.)
             Shoes: Free. AH.
            Total: $5.00
Me: Dress: $15.00 (Walmart)
       Jacket: $2 (Goodwill half off tag, was $3.99)
      Shoes:  Free, AH.
      Total: $17.00
Family Total: $33!
National average: $150.
We saved: $117!
 I hope ya'll saved as much as we did, Me Cher,

       ~~LM

No comments:

Post a Comment